Monday 19 December 2016





CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Hi! it is the last post and I am going to talk about changes to my study programme.
In relation to subjects are very nice since second year, because first year don't have subjects associated with forestry. This subjects are only basic science and this contents aren't interesting, because is the same at the school.
I have been only two years in my career and I need more experience for a better opinion about subjects.
In relation to workload, I think that it is so much, because I dedicate a lot of hour to study, go to the class and homework. Then in a week I have a little time for other thing. Many times I prefer don't study or sleep more time and don't go to class, because I am tired.
But this situation wouldn't be like this If I will organize me and I do it all homework with time.
In relation to my faculty, it is very nice place because it have a lot of area with trees and plants. This characteristics is the most important, because make a nice place with study and spend time with my friends.
A lot of people think that infrastructure isn't good, because it is old, but I like so much this characteristic because give a style.
Now I like my career and his programme, because every time is more intersting (subjects), and I have learn about more topic and I would add hour in my day, for I could make a lot of homework in relation my career.


No comments:

Post a Comment